MEMBERSHIP TYPES & BENEFITS
The American Chamber of Commerce, The Gambia offers different membership categories comprising of Top Partner, Corporate, Platinum, and Gold with different benefits. As a networking organization, AmCham Gambia hosts different events which focus primarily on business and professional development. This helps members with benefits such as:
- AMCHAM advocating for its members to the government both here and in the United States on issues affecting them.
- Attending seminars, keynote speeches, and round table discussions aimed at professional development.
- Interacting with other US companies and engaging with international leaders and companies operating or based in The Gambia.
- Networking with executives of leading companies at events throughout the year.
- Gaining access to political decision-makers, regional ministers and US government officials at American Chamber of Commerce the Gambia events.
- Marketing and sharing business news through our newsletter and social media channels.
- Receive advertising and promotional support through AMCHAM platforms.
The table below shows which kinds of services and benefits are offered for each membership category.
Invitation to AmCham Events
U.S. Visa Assistance
Listing with Company Information on Amcham Website
News’ Submission to Website Newsletter
Registration to Events
Invited to Amcham Delegations to all talks on trade or business related issues with Government Officials visiting U.S officials
Registration to Annual Business Dinner
|20% Discount on Tables of 10||15% Discount on Tables of 10||10% Discount on Tables (Upon Request)||5% Discount on Tables (Upon Request)|
Featured on Website Spotlight Section
Special Invitations to Major Trade Shows in the U.S (Particularly related to field of Operation)
Priority Registration to Exclusive Events with Limited Space
For your questions and detailed information requests, you may consult via email, phone call or visit the AmCham office.
Membership Annual Fees:
If you would like to join, please download the Membership Application Form.
Click here to download the Membership Application Form.
Kindly contact AmCham for any questions.